Maintenance of water-cooled chillers
For general enterprises, water-cooled chillers have a relatively large initial investment. After purchasing water-cooled chillers
, they must purchase auxiliary equipment-cooling towers and circulating water pumps. Usually companies attach great importance to the investment of chillers.
1. Before using the water-cooled industrial chiller, you should check whether the valves between the equipment are all open, whether the water tank is filled with water, whether the cooling tower fan is reversed, whether the circulating water pump is running in the correct direction, etc.1. Before using the water-cooled industrial chiller, you should check whether the valves between the equipment are all open, whether the water tank is filled with water, whether the cooling tower fan is reversed, whether the circulating water pump is running in the correct direction, etc.
2. Turn on the main power supply, which can be directly compared to the nameplate on the front of the water-cooled chiller. The power supply to the chiller must be stable to avoid burning the unit, compressor, and pump motor.
3. Turn on the cooling switch first, and then turn on the chilled water pump switch. Since the compressor has a delayed start function, the compressor will automatically run after the delay. At this time, pay close attention to the control panel on the front of the water-cooled industrial chiller and observe the temperature change. Adjust the temperature according to the refrigeration demand as appropriate.
4. During normal operation of the water-cooled chiller, the operating data of the unit should be recorded regularly, so that when the unit fails, the problem can be found as soon as possible based on the data. The chiller itself is equipped with multiple protection devices. Once there is a fault, the protection will start and stop automatically. After the fault is removed, press reset to operate normally.
5. When the water-cooled industrial chiller is not used during shutdown, the water in the unit, water tower, water pump, heat preservation water tank and pipeline should be drained, and the equipment should be covered and protected to avoid dust and other debris.
6. Regarding the maintenance of the chiller, this point cannot be ignored. The chiller needs to clean the condenser and evaporator after half a year of operation. It is best to maintain the whole machine after one year of operation, and keep the cooling water tower clean and clean regularly.